Livin' life one day at a time.

As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving. - Col 2:6-7

Spring at the Kentucky Welcome Center

Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Making yogurt

All the people I know that have made this have told me how easy it is to make homemade yogurt.  Well, I should have know...easy to other people will end up complicated to me.  Rule of so many things in my life.  It falls in the same category as rice for me - I either burn rice or it's so mushy you need to scoop it out with an ice cream scoop.

So,  now that I'm on trial #2 of yogurt making, I'm hoping it will turn out this time.  I should know by the time the sun comes up tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment